Goat Cheese Fritters
Goat cheese fritters recipe exclusively forQualityFry. Prepare it with QualityFry and you will get a healthy and healthy frying lid.
Goat cheese fritters
Below we detail you step by step and with the ideal ingredients so that you can make buñuelos de queso de cabra, an easy recipe, quick to make and delicious. Enjoy it!
Ingredients: 100 grams of flour, 45 grams of corn flour, 2 grams of impeller, 3 grams of baker’s yeast, 200 grams of goat cheese, 160 grams of fresh egg, 75 grams of dehydrated olives, bitter orange marmalade, 35 grams green mustard, 35 grams of cream, crushed star anise, brown sugar
- Mix the two types of flour, the impeller, the yeast, the goat cheese and the egg until you get a homogeneous mixture. Let stand 24 hours, then roll with the help of flour until you get the shape of a donut. If desired, we can incorporate a little goat cheese inside which will remain hot and fluid when frying, further enhancing the cheese flavor.
- Prepare the land of olives. Crumble the olives. Reserve.
- For the green mustard cream. Emulsify the green mustard and cream
- Mix 1 part of brown sugar to 1/8 part of star anise
- Fry the fritters in your QualityFry equipment
Frying in QualityFry
Frying time in QualityFry: 4:30 min.
Frying temperature: 155 ° C for 3 minutes. Remove and then raise the temperature to 185ºC and fry for another minute and a half.
Put the fritters in the inlet hopper of your QualityFry catering equipment. Select the automatic frying program corresponding to 3 minutes and press ENTER. Wait for the fryer to notify you that those two minutes have elapsed and remove the fried and crunchy product from the output hopper ready to serve.
Assembly and presentation
In a base plate add the olive soil, on top of the fritters and sprinkle them with the aniseed sugar. As an accompaniment we will put the jam and the green mustard sauce.