TIPS & ADVICE TO SET UP THE POPULAR BUSINESS: OPEN YOUR OWN BAKERY COFFEE WITH QUALITYFRY
In the hospitality sector there are successful alternatives that annually generate a turnover of 183,879,000 euros and employ more than 3,000 people. Let´s check the tips & advices to join the new market trend and open your own Bakery Coffee.
This new and innovative type of business, known as Bakery Coffee or Coffee Bar, is the fusion between a traditional bakery with the catering services of a food service establishment. However, it fits perfectly with the current consumer habits prevalent among the world’s population. Its main characteristic is that it promotes a home environment with a decoration that encourages calm.
The success of this type of business has been to change from a bakery customer, who stay very short time, to a catering public that demands rest and long stay in the establishment. In addition, due to the success of this business concept, the expansion of franchises in this sector has also increased. According to the quantitative data collected in 2020 by the Spanish Association of Franchisors, this type of franchise has 30 franchise centers and 747 establishments, which translates into an annual turnover of 183,879,000 euros and an employability of more than 3,000 people.
If you plan to open your Bakery Coffee, check these tips to achieve success:
1. Pay attention at the decoration. Create a unique and different environment, aimed at your target audience. The space should be warm, quiet, and comfortable to encourage your customers to have a good time.
2. Offers a quality menu. Be focus on a few gourmet products with the feeling of being handmade and traditional, by using quality flours, by respecting kneading times. It is important to update the letter frequently to avoid losing regular customers.
3. Offer extra services. In these places, the drink is as important as the food, so you should add a selection of natural juices and teas to your menu. Also, if you want customers to stay longer in your establishment or return more often, it is interesting to organize workshops and exhibitions.
4. Non Stop Service. In addition to providing a space where you can meet family as well as friends, you must have an uninterrupted schedule.
5. Artisan and handmade products. The target audience of this type of business looks for special, unique and quality products based on traditional recipes.
6. Looking for an unique experience. It is very important to provide a sensory experience that influences the memory and recommendation of the establishment. For example, through product tastings and offering personalized attention to each client.
7. Delivery and/or take away option. To increase sales, it is best to take advantage of and include the different alternatives available in the market: to be able to eat at the premises, or to order take-out food or to have food delivered to your home.
QualityFry‘s smokeless and odorless fryers are the ideal kitchen equipment to start your business following the tips to achieve the success before mentioned. With this you will be ready to join the new market trend and open your own Bakery Coffee that requires a low initial investment to start.