Vegetable tempura has become a star tapa in the international hospitality industry. For this reason, we bring you this recipe that, made with QualityFry, you will be able to offer your customers a healthy and healthy frying lid.
Below we detail you step by step and with the ideal ingredients so that you can prepare in the most professional way the vegetable tempura, an easy recipe, quick to make and delicious.
Ingredients: 150 grams of broccoli, 1 red onion, 100 grams of cauliflower, 8 cherry tomatoes, 100 grams of mushrooms, 40 grams of radishes, 80 grams of carrots, 20 grams of asparagus.
Ingredients for the batters: 30 grams of panko, 15 grams of quinoa, flax, prawn bread. 225 grams of flour and water.
- Wash and peel all the vegetables. Cut and reserve.
- Prepare the batters. We offer you 3 different ways to make the batter, choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Panko and quinoa. Mix 30 grams of panko and 15 grams of cooked quinoa.
- Panko and flax. Mix 40 grams of panko and 15 grams of shredded flax
- Panko and prawn bread: mix 30 grams of panko and 10 grams of crushed prawn bread
- Prepare the tempura: add a glass of very cold water to the flour and stir until you get a uniform dough.
- Add madras curry to the mayonnaise and stir until completely smooth. Reserve cold.
- Tempurate the vegetables: dip the vegetables in the tempura batter and then into the batter of your choice.
- QualityFry frying.
Frying in QualityFry
Type of oil: High Oleic Sunflower Oil
Frying time in QualityFry: 2 min.
Frying temperature: 180ºC
Place the tempura vegetables in the inlet hopper of your QualityFry fryer. Select the automatic frying program corresponding to 2 minutes and press ENTER. Wait for the fryer to notify you that those two minutes have elapsed and remove the fried and crunchy product from the output hopper ready to serve.
Assembly and presentation
Put all the fried vegetables on a long plate and put the aioli or aioli with madras curry on the side.